Missile and Drone Attacks Target UAE and Kuwait

Header Image

Air defence systems activated overnight as both Gulf states report multiple waves of incoming threats.

 

The United Arab Emirates was once again targeted by missile and drone attacks in the early hours, according to a statement from the country’s Ministry of Defence.

Air defence systems were deployed to intercept incoming threats, the ministry said in a post on X, urging residents to follow official safety instructions.

Meanwhile, the armed forces of Kuwait confirmed that the Gulf state was also struck by missile and drone attacks overnight.

In a statement, the Kuwaiti general staff said that any explosions heard were the result of air defence systems intercepting hostile targets, seeking to reassure the public.

Officials had earlier reported two previous waves of aerial attacks between Sunday night and early Monday, indicating a sustained pattern of strikes across the region.

Source: CNA